This year the winner will get to choose one of three amazing prizes, or take the cash payout option. Prizes are: FREE SMI Tuition for one year for one student (up to $5,800 value, a Royal Caribbean Cruise or a Disney World Family Vacation!
· Each family is asked to sell 8 tickets (2 sheets) or $160 worth over the 3-month period (December 20-March 16)
· Please, we need 100% family participation to be successful— that means every family taking part!
· The SUPER Raffle selling period is December 20, 2019, through March 16, 2020
· You can pick up more tickets at any time by visiting the Advancement Office in the new wing
· The winner will be drawn the week of March 16, 2020
· Prizes will be distributed the week of March 23, 2020
* Tickets are $20 each or 1 sheet for $80
* Tickets are not valid until paid for
* Tickets must be filled out completely, including student salesperson name and payment information
* When selling a ticket: The top portion goes to the buyer; The bottom portion you collect, along with their payment
* A minimum number of tickets must be sold.
* Students/Families can sell as many tickets as they like!
Q: What is the SUPER RAFFLE?
A: It’s essentially a standard raffle, however SMI will offer three prize options—Grand prize is taxable if taken as cash (cash payout option will be $2,000). If taken as free tuition, that is a tax-free prize.
Q: What will the money raised be used for?
A: The goal of this fundraiser is $30,000— funds to help the school keep tuition as low as possible and to help offset the cost to educate each child. This fundraiser is so important to allow us to continue this level of support and help make SMI affordable for all that wish to attend!
Q: What are the odds of winning?
A: SMI will limit the number of tickets sold to 1,500.
Grand prize winner has their choice of one of the following:
· FREE SMI Tuition (Early Childhood, Pre-K or K-8 tuition for one (1) student for 1 year
· 4 or 5 night Royal Caribbean Cruise for 2 adults with choice of destinations plus $1,000 spending cash that can be used for airfare or whatever you want!
Departures available from Miami and Port Canaveral to ports such as Key West, Nassau and CocoCay.
Departures available from Port Canaveral, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, or Miami, to ports such as Cozumel, Belize, Honduras, Key West, Grand Cayman and Jamaica.
· 4 night Walt Disney World Family Vacation for 2 adults and up to 2 children (airfare not included)
Customize your trip and choose the parks you want to visit!
Stay at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort
Additional guests and days can be added on for a fee via use of concierge service
· If the trips are not your cup of tea— opt for the Cash Equivalent instead! Cash payout is $2,000.